Made from luxury Sensonappa™
Tested for Quality & Safety
We work closely with our suppliers, ensuring our products are the best they can be. We strive to meet our consumers needs for quality whilst offering a more environmentally conscious product.
We are proud to annouce that all of The Redletter products are:
- Environmentally conscious
- Animal friendly & cruelty free
- Tested for quality & safety (RoHS complaint)
What is RoHS?
RoHS, also known as "Lead Free", is an acronym for - Restriction of Hazardous Substances.
The European RoHS directive sets out standards which limit the use of hazardous susbstances.
The can incule: lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, PBB, PBDE and four different phthalates (DEHP, BBP, DBP, DIBP).
Why is RoHS compliance important?
By applying the RoHS principles, we meet strict international protocols in the manufacturing of our products abd therefore aim to be:
- Environmentally consious
- Protecting against occupational exposure to dangerous chemicals when manufacturing
- Protecting the consumer from exposure to harmful substances.
What is Senonnappa™?
Sensonappa™ is The Redletter Club's exclusive
range of luxurious-coated fabrics.