Do you want to return an item purchased online? No problem, here’s how…
We want you to be completely delighted with your Redletter Club purchase, so if it does not fit or you don’t love it as much you as you hoped, you may return the item(s) to us for a full refund, store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
If you wish to return an item, please fill out the form below & we will be in contact A.S.A.P.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Once you have submitted the below form, you will receive a follow up email outlining your return information (don’t forget to check your junk mail). Please print this email and it include it with your return or exchange.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Your return needs to be received by us within 30 days of purchase.
- You must return your items in their original condition & packaging. We cannot accept returns or exchanges that are worn, washed or missing tags. Any returns that show signs of being worn around will be returned back to the sender.
- Your purchase is to be returned pre-paid and it is best to lodge your return over the counter at an Australia Post retail outlet & obtain proof of posting (just in case it goes missing on the way back to us).
- If you wish to exchange an item, please include a seperate pre-paid postage bag so we can quickly organise the shipping of your chosen exchange.
- If you purchased the item from one of our lovely RLC stockists, please contact the stockist directly to discuss returns. Please be mindful that if you have bought the item in store, you have had the chance to make sure it’s for you at the point of purchase, so please be respectful of our stockists returns & exchanges policy. If you believe an item you purchased in-store is faulty, you can choose to contact us directly if you wish. Please be mindful that you will need proof of purchase and that only genuine manufacturing faults (not general wear + tear) will be deemed as a fault.
WHAT RETURNS OPTIONS CAN I CHOOSE FROM?
You can either select a full refund, to exchange your item or we will send you a store credit.
WHAT IF I THINK MY ITEM IS FAULTY OR I RECEIVED AN ITEM I DID NOT ORDER?
Oh no! We’re very sorry! If you’ve been sent an item that you believe may be faulty, or we’ve accidentally sent you the wrong item, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07 3366 7473.
RETURNS REQUEST FORM