SCUTTLE Shoulder Bag
SCUTTLE Shoulder Bag
$129.00 IN STOCKNEED HELP?
H 36.5cm x W 30.5cm
- Adjustable strap.
- Reversible style.
- Two zip pockets.
- Top Zip closure.
- Can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody.
- Silver hardware.
- Signature Willow pouch included.
- RLC signature lining & logo.
Composition premium grade polyurethane (PU).
We love the design of the Scuttle reversible shoulder bag one side is classic black and the other a bright pop of colour. This reversible style is designed with a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, two zipped pockets and a separate Signature Willow purse, perfect for when you want to downsize.
Medium-Large Size Handbag
Shipping & Returns
- FREE express shipping within Australia. Arrives in 1-2 business days.
- SAME DAY delivery available in Sydney*
- International Shipping arrives in 3-7 business days.
For detailed information about shipping click here
We want you to be completely delighted with your Redletter Club purchase, so if it does not fit or you don’t love it as much you as you hoped, you may return the item to us for store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
For detailed information about returns click here
Lengthen the life of your RLC handbag by treating it with love & care:
- Waterproof your RLC handbag before use. If your handbag is reversible, make sure to waterproof both sides.
- Store pens, lipstick & makeup in your RLC pouch to limit the chance of staining your handbag.
- Store your RLC handbag in its care bag, in a cool dry place. Tip: Storing your handbags on top of or next to each other can cause transfer of colour, leaving unwanted marks on your handbag.
- To maintain your handbag, use leather cleaners & conditioners. Tip: Make sure you spot test the cleaning product on a non-visible part of your handbag before use.
- Use a lint roller on the inside of your handbags pockets to remove unwanted dirt & dust.
- Air your handbag every couple of weeks, this will limit the chance of mold.
- A white eraser can be effective on stains. Be gentle.
- Wipe over your handbag with a damp wet cloth if required.
- Try not to overload your handbag with too much weight. Protect your handbag & your back.