$99.00IN STOCKNEED HELP?
H 11.5cm W 20.5cm D 5cm
- Use as a wallet, clutch or wear it over your shoulder.
- Secure zip top entry.
- Eight (8) card slots.
- Central internal zipped pocket, perfect for coins.
- Internal notes pocket
- 2nd internal notes pocket.
- Secure front pocket with clip stud.
- Detachable strap – can be worn over the shoulder or crossbody.
- Silver hardware.
- RLC signature logo.
Sensonappa™ is The Redletter Club’s exclusive range of luxurious coated fabrics.
o Environmentally conscious
o Animal-friendly & cruelty-free
o Tested for quality & safety (RoHS compliant)
What is RoHS?
RoHS is the acronym for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. The European RoHS directive sets out standards that limit the use of hazardous substances including; lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent
chromium, PBB, PBDE and four different phthalates (DEHP, BBP, DBP, DIBP).
Why is RoHS compliance important?
To ensure our products restrict hazardous
o Protecting our environment.
o Protecting against occupational exposure to.
dangerous chemicals when manufacturing
o Protecting the consumer from exposure to harmful substances.
Give every look a splash of colour with the Madison travel wallet. This compact design features eight (8) card slots, two (2) large note pockets, a zipped coin section, and a shoulder strap for styling versatility. This wallet is both pretty and practical.
Shipping & Returns
- FREE express shipping within Australia. Arrives in 1-2 business days.
- SAME DAY delivery available in Sydney*
- International Shipping arrives in 3-7 business days.
For detailed information about shipping click here
We want you to be completely delighted with your Redletter Club purchase, so if it does not fit or you don’t love it as much you as you hoped, you may return the item to us for store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
For detailed information about returns click here
Lengthen the life of your RLC handbag by treating it with love & care:
- Waterproof your RLC purse before use.
- Store your RLC purse in its care bag, in a cool dry place.
- To maintain your handbag, use leather cleaners & conditioners. Tip: Make sure you spot test the cleaning product on a non-visible part of your handbag before use.
- Use a lint roller on the inside of your handbags pockets to remove unwanted dirt & dust.
- Air your handbag every couple of weeks, this will limit the chance of mold.
- A white eraser can be effective on stains. Be gentle.
- Wipe over your handbag with a damp wet cloth if required.
- Try not to overload your handbag with too much weight. Protect your handbag & your back.